Mission of the Land Use Department
The mission of the Saguache County Land Use Department is to plan comprehensively for the orderly growth and harmonious development of Saguache County. Growth management coordination, land use planning, E-911 address, street data base maintenance, and GIS land base mapping are all components of the County’s Planning program in support of this mission. The Saguache County Land Development Code and any amendments are authorized by the Colorado Revised Statutes and shall apply to the unincorporated territory in Saguache County, Colorado.
Saguache County Planning Commission
Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Saguache County Road and Bridge Meeting Room
The Saguache County Planning Commission Meetings are being held in-person.
- Call to Order –
- Roll Call
- Declaration of quorum
- Additions and Deletions to Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting Minutes – June 30, 2022
- Introductions of guests
- Old Business
BCMB Enterprises, LLC & Happy Plant Extracts, LLC – Conditional Use Modification Request – 3610 CO RD 58 – N1/2SW1/4NW1/4, W3/4S1/2SW1/4NW1/4 13-41-9
- Steven P. McDowell & Elaine T. Johnson – Zoning Change Request – Lot 1 Elk Park Subdivision Cont. 6.000 acres.
- James P & Sharon Beiriger – Subdivision Exemption Request – 39 CO RD 59N - SW1/4 31-41-10
- Charles William Ryan Jr., & Lenore Kay Ryan – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalet Unit Two Lots 3440 & 3441
- Mark G. Potter & Sheryl L. Potter – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalet Unit One Lots 717 & 718
- Fane C. Burman – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalet Unit Two Lots 3438 & 3439
- Land Use report –
- Update of previous applications
Adjournment – next regular meeting – Thursday, August 25, 2022
Help Wanted: 2nd Code Enforcement Officer
Saguache County Land Use Department is accepting applications for a full time second Code Enforcement Officer. Salary to be determined on experience starting at $35,000/year. Applicants must have a valid Colorado Drivers License, must pass a criminal background check as well as a pre-employment drug test.
The employment application and job description can be found on www.saguachecounty.colorado.gov, picked up at the Saguache County Administration Office, 505 3rd Street, Saguache, CO or can be emailed to you, please contact April Quintana at 719-655-2231. Applications will be accepted until filled.
Saguache County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us: Land Use Department
Amber Wilson - Land Use Administrator
Virginia Adams - Land Use Deputy
Click here to contact us.
505 3rd Street
P.O. Box 326
Saguache, CO 81149