Mission of the Land Use Department
The mission of the Saguache County Land Use Department is to plan comprehensively for the orderly growth and harmonious development of Saguache County. Growth management coordination, land use planning, E-911 address, street data base maintenance, and GIS land base mapping are all components of the County’s Planning program in support of this mission. The Saguache County Land Development Code and any amendments are authorized by the Colorado Revised Statutes and shall apply to the unincorporated territory in Saguache County, Colorado.
Saguache County Commissioners Cancel Land Use Items On The Work Session for Monday, September 19th, 2022
The Saguache County Commissioners have cancelled the Land Use portion of the Work Session that was going to be held on September 19th, 2022 for the Elaine T. Johnson and Steven M. McDowell Zoning Change Application and the discussion concerning Planning Commission meeting held on August 25, 2022. Based on review of the zoning change application regarding the cell phone tower, community service building including commercial kitchen, offices, conference rooms and outdoor storage facilities, it has been determined the application must be resubmitted separating the proposed uses in that some of said uses require a conditional use process.
Saguache County Planning Commission
Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Saguache County Road and Bridge Meeting Room
The Saguache County Planning Commission Meetings are being held in-person.
- Call to Order –
- Roll Call
- Declaration of quorum
- Additions and Deletions to Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting Minutes – August 25, 2022
- Introductions of guests
- Old Business
- New Business
- Robert & Deborah Gullett & Tuva Cannabis Company – Medical/Retail Marijuana Conditional Use Modification Request – 18753 CO RD 60 – E1/2NE1/4 31-44-10
- Mammoth Land Holdings, LLC – Retail Marijuana Conditional Use Modification Request – 51202 CO RD U - Lots 3, 4, 5, 8, N1/2SW1/4, N1/2SE1/4 2-43-8
- Mammoth Land Holdings, LLC –Retail Marijuana Conditional Use Modification Request – 50764 CO RD U - Lots 3,4,5,8 N1/2SW1/4, N1/2SE1/4 2-43-8
- Hale River Ranch, LLC – Subdivision Exemption Request – 7532 CO RD 50 – W1/2 27-42-8
- Joe Douglas Harvey Jr. & Patricia Carol – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Grants, Lots 1565 & 1564
- Roger A. Jones – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalet Unit Two, Lots 3317, 3318 and 3319
- Betsy J. Becraft – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalet Unit One, Lots 2088 & 2099
- Katherine Elizabeth Schaefer & Benjamin Hansen Brinckerhoff – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalet Unit One, Lots 1378 & 1379
- Land Use report –
- Update of previous applications
Adjournment – next regular meeting – Thursday, October 27, 2022
Contact Us: Land Use Department
Amber Wilson - Land Use Administrator
Virginia Adams - Land Use Deputy
Click here to contact us.
505 3rd Street
P.O. Box 326
Saguache, CO 81149