Mission of the Land Use Department
The mission of the Saguache County Land Use Department is to plan comprehensively for the orderly growth and harmonious development of Saguache County. Growth management coordination, land use planning, E-911 address, street data base maintenance, and GIS land base mapping are all components of the County’s Planning program in support of this mission. The Saguache County Land Development Code and any amendments are authorized by the Colorado Revised Statutes and shall apply to the unincorporated territory in Saguache County, Colorado.
Land Development Code Public Hearing Notice
The Board of County Commissioners will hold a 2nd Public Hearing at the Saguache County Road and Bridge Meeting Room located at 305 – 3rd Street, Saguache, Colorado, on the following date:
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD, 2021 FROM 1:00PM TO 2:00PM
to consider proposed changes to the Saguache County Land Development Code changes.
To view the proposed changes, you may contact the Saguache County Land Use Department – PO Box 326, Saguache, CO 81149 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 719-655-2321 or you may view the changes in the links below.
Written comments will be accepted until Friday, November 19th, 2021 at 3pm, and may be sent to Saguache County Land Use Department at PO Box 326, Saguache, CO 81149 or email to email@example.com.
Saguache County Planning Commission Agenda
Thursday December 2, 2021 at 3:00pm
Saguache County Road and Bridge Meeting Room
The Saguache County Planning Commission Meetings are being held in-person. The Zoom link is a courtesy to the public and is not required.
Join Zoom Meeting
Join by video
Meeting ID: 652 390 9727
Join by phone:
Meeting ID: 652 390 9727
PASSWORD – 626723
- Call to Order –
- Roll Call
- Declaration of quorum
- Additions and Deletions to Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting Minutes – October 28, 2021
- Introductions of guests
- Old Business
- Teresa Hill – Variance Request – 53093 Merle Rd – Lot 3 Cont. 36.50 acres, Ewing Ranch-Mishak Lakes
- Antonio Enrique Fonseca Pena/Fantastic Dream – Change of Ownership Request – 15749 Hwy 285 – W1/2NE1/4, SE1/4NE1/4 13-43-7 LESS 39.09 Acres
- KJP Holdings LLC/AE2.0, LLC – Conditional Use Marijuana Cultivation Request – 19703 CO RD 59 – SE1/4NE1/4 25-44-9
- Liberty’s, LLC – Conditional Use Marijuana Retail Store Request – 21 Hwy 17 – SE1/4 33-41-10 Cont. 2.11 acres Tr. 2 Covered Wagon Land Division
- Mei Li Real Estate Holdings, LLC/Greenview Farms – Conditional Use Modification Request – 6754 Hwy 17 – NW1/4 33-42-10
- Dayold, LLC / Huckleberry Farms, LLC – Conditional Use Modification Request – Marijuana Facility – 8833 Co. Rd. 59 – NW1/4NE1/4, NE1/4NE1/4 24-42-9
- Land Use report –
- Nuisance Ordinance Recommendation
- Update of previous applications
Adjournment – next regular meeting – Thursday January 27, 2022
Contact Us: Land Use Department
Amber Wilson - Land Use Administrator
Virginia Adams - Land Use Deputy
Click here to contact us.
505 3rd Street
P.O. Box 326
Saguache, CO 81149