Mission of the Land Use Department
The mission of the Saguache County Land Use Department is to plan comprehensively for the orderly growth and harmonious development of Saguache County. Growth management coordination, land use planning, E-911 address, street data base maintenance, and GIS land base mapping are all components of the County’s Planning program in support of this mission. The Saguache County Land Development Code and any amendments are authorized by the Colorado Revised Statutes and shall apply to the unincorporated territory in Saguache County, Colorado.
Saguache County Planning Commission
Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Saguache County Road and Bridge Meeting Room
The Saguache County Planning Commission Meetings are being held in-person.
- Call to Order –
- Roll Call
- Declaration of quorum
- Additions and Deletions to Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting Minutes – April 28, 2022
- Richard Lee Harris – Conditional Use Additional Residence Request – 55681 Ewing Road – Lot 40 Containing 35.19 Acres Ewing Ranch Sub.
- Maia Lisa Dercum & Keith Davies – Subdivision Exemption Request – 70995 CO RD T – S1/2SE1/4SE1/4 12-43-11 Less 3 Acres.
- David Edward Bright – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalet Unit One Lots 1888-C & 1891
- Paolina Xocco – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalet Unit One, Lots 1457 & 1462
- Hubert & Marika Wadman – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Grants Lots 1337, 1338 & 1339
- Tiffinie & Jared Hettinger – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalet Unit One Lots 2032-C & 2034
- Land Use report –
- Update of previous applications
Adjournment – next regular meeting – Thursday, June 30, 2022
Help Wanted: 2nd Code Enforcement Officer
Saguache County Land Use Department is accepting applications for a full time second Code Enforcement Officer. Salary to be determined on experience starting at $35,000/year. Applicants must have a valid Colorado Drivers License, must pass a criminal background check as well as a pre-employment drug test.
The employment application and job description can be found on www.saguachecounty.colorado.gov, picked up at the Saguache County Administration Office, 505 3rd Street, Saguache, CO or can be emailed to you, please contact April Quintana at 719-655-2231. Applications will be accepted until filled.
Saguache County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us: Land Use Department
Amber Wilson - Land Use Administrator
Virginia Adams - Land Use Deputy
Click here to contact us.
505 3rd Street
P.O. Box 326
Saguache, CO 81149