Mission of the Land Use Department
The mission of the Saguache County Land Use Department is to plan comprehensively for the orderly growth and harmonious development of Saguache County. Growth management coordination, land use planning, E-911 address, street data base maintenance, and GIS land base mapping are all components of the County’s Planning program in support of this mission. The Saguache County Land Development Code and any amendments are authorized by the Colorado Revised Statutes and shall apply to the unincorporated territory in Saguache County, Colorado.
The Saguache County Planning Commission & the Board of County Commissioners will hold a
Joint Work Session on December 01, 2022 at 11:00 am.
Saguache County Planning Commission
Thursday, December 01, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Saguache County Road and Bridge Meeting Room
The Saguache County Planning Commission Meetings are being held in-person.
- Call to Order –
- Roll Call
- Declaration of quorum
- Additions and Deletions to Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting Minutes – October 27, 2022
- Introductions of guests
- Old Business
- New Business
- George W. Smith & Hayati B. Maaruf / Kind Barron, LLC – Retail Marijuana Cultivation Conditional Use Modification Request – 14231 CO RD 55 – S1/2SE1/4 20-43-9
- Kiana Holdings, LLC – Subdivision Exemption Request – SE1/4 10-46-9 W1/2SW1/4 11-46-9 Less Por Lots 3 Thru 10 Blk 21 Villa Grove, NW1/4NW1/4, S1/2NW1/4, SW1/4 14-46-9 ALL 15-46-9 E1/2NE1/4, NE1/4SE1/4 22-46-9 W1/2NE1/4, NW1/4, NW1/4SW1/4.
- Price Heritage, LLC – Subdivision Exemption Request – 47935 CO RD C – SE1/4 19-41-8.
- Recommendation for Nuisance Ordinance
- Land Use report –
- Update of previous applications
Adjournment – next regular meeting – Thursday, January 26, 2023
Contact Us: Land Use Department
Amber Wilson - Land Use Administrator
Virginia Adams - Land Use Deputy
Click here to contact us.
505 3rd Street
P.O. Box 326
Saguache, CO 81149