Mission of the Land Use Department
The mission of the Saguache County Land Use Department is to plan comprehensively for the orderly growth and harmonious development of Saguache County. Growth management coordination, land use planning, E-911 address, street data base maintenance, and GIS land base mapping are all components of the County’s Planning program in support of this mission. The Saguache County Land Development Code and any amendments are authorized by the Colorado Revised Statutes and shall apply to the unincorporated territory in Saguache County, Colorado.
Saguache County Seeks Junk Removal Businesses For Saguache County Residents
Saguache County is seeking individuals or businesses that would like to be added to our resource list to assist Saguache County citizens in need with junk removal on their property.
The list will be made available to citizens of Saguache County through the Saguache County Land Use office. If you would like to be added to the list or if you would like to obtain this list for junk removal, please call the Saguache County Land Use office at 719-655-2321 or by emailing email@example.com.
Work Session May 25, 2023 to begin at 2:00 pm
Saguache County Planning Commission
Thursday, May 25, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
Saguache County Road and Bridge Meeting Room
The Saguache County Planning Commission Meetings are being held in-person.
- Call to Order –
- Roll Call
- Declaration of quorum
- Additions and Deletions to Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting Minutes – April 27, 2023
- Introductions of guests
- Old Business – None
- New Business
- 3 Kings Estate, LLC / Dr. Jay’s Exotics, LLC – Change of Ownership Request – 27425 CO RD 61 – NE1/4SE1/4 17-45-10
- John R. Lewis III / Accountable K-9, LLC – Conditional Use Request – Kennel Facility – 56795 Russell Rd – Lot 116 Cont. 36.28 acres Ewing Ranch Subdivision.
- Valley Investment Holdings, LLC / VIH Dunes, – Conditional Use Request – Marijuana Dispensary – 4304 HWY 17 – NW1/4 9-41-10
- Teresa L. Dorsey – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalets Unit One, Lots 74, 75 & 76
- Lisa J. Cole – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalets Unit Two, Lots 4122-C & 4126
- Roxanne Ammerman – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalets Unit One, Lots 812, 813-C, 818, 819 & vacate Cul-de-sac Deep Creek Trail.
- Steve Elliott & Kirsten Schreiber – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Grants Unit One, Lots 1033 & 1034.
- Pamela Sukhum & Benjamin Marlett – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalets Unit One, Lots 2225, 2226, 2227-C & vacate Cul-de-sac Redstone Overlook.
- Sharon W. Marie – Consolidation Request – Baca Grande Chalets Unit Two, Lots 4216 & 4217.
- Land Use report –
- Update of previous applications
Adjournment – next regular meeting – Thursday, June 29, 2023.
Contact Us: Land Use Department
Amber Wilson - Land Use Administrator
Virginia Adams - Land Use Deputy
Click here to contact us.
505 3rd Street
P.O. Box 326
Saguache, CO 81149